Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2015 GMC Canyon

2015 GMC Canyon Commetns :

As others are saying, and as my own experience has shown me, for a little bit more money (counting rebates, discounts, incentive packages, etc.), I can get a full-sized, more powerful, more comfortable, higher tow-rated, higher trade-in value truck. The 17/24 mpg in this mid-sizer would depress me when I know I could get a Silverado 5.3 V8 that gets 16/23. If I didn't want to quibble about 1 or 2 mpg, the 6.2 V8 gets 15/21...and likely more next year with the 8 speed! However, if you live in a place like I do (the desert) only a fool keeps his vehicle parked outside a garage, so maybe these smaller GM trucks may be the only thing that can fit in one, along with the long-in-the-tooth Tacoma and Frontier.


“General Motors has done a remarkable job of keeping its GMC and Chevrolet truck brands unique…” “…pair of near-identical twins, the mid-size GMC Canyon and Chevrolet Colorado pickups.” Huh? Which is it, remarkably unique or near-identical? The latter I think. GM has never fully realized the potential of having two separate divisions that sell trucks. And I’m never quite sure if GMC division is supposed to be the luxury side or the “professional grade” side. Cost effective development = little distinction = lack of potential = the same old sluggish P&L-first corporate mentality.

2015 GMC Canyon Photos :






















No comments:

Post a Comment